2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 318.1
Severe intellectual disabilities
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Sev intellect disability.
- ICD-9-CM 318.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 318.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 318.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 318.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F72 Severe intellectual disabilities
- Intellectual disability, severe
- Severe intellectual disability
- Severe mental retardation (I.Q. 20-34)
- IQ 20-34
- Severe mental subnormality