2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 305.92
Other, mixed, or unspecified drug abuse, episodic
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Drug abuse NEC-episodic.
- ICD-9-CM 305.92 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 305.92 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 305.92.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 305.92: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F18.10 Inhalant abuse, uncomplicated
- Drug abuse, episodic
- Episodic drug abuse
- Episodic inhalant abuse
- Episodic phencyclidine(PCP) abuse
- Inhalant abuse, episodic
- Nondependent hypnotic or anxiolytic abuse, episodic
- Nondependent mixed drug abuse, episodic
- Occasional drug abuser
- PCP abuse, episodic