2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 303.90
Other and unspecified alcohol dependence, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Alcoh dep NEC/NOS-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 303.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 303.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 303.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 303.90: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F10.20 Alcohol dependence, uncomplicated
- Alcohol dependence
- Alcohol dependence in childbirth
- Alcohol dependence in pregnancy
- Alcohol dependence w alcohol induced disorder
- Alcohol dependence with alcohol induced disorder
- Alcohol induced brain degeneration
- Alcohol-induced cerebellar ataxia
- Cerebellar ataxia due to alcoholism
- Cerebral degeneration due to alcoholism
- Chronic pancreatitis due to chronic alcoholism
- Degeneration of the brain due to alcoholism
- Degenerative brain disorder due to alcohol
- Non megaloblastic anemia due to alcoholism
- Pancreatitis chronic, due to chronic alcoholism
- Thrombocytopenia due to alcoholism
- Unable to abstain from drinking