2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.71
Hypoactive sexual desire disorder
- Short description: Hypoactive sex desire.
- ICD-9-CM 302.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 302.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hypoactive sexual desire disorder, situational
- Psychosexual desire disorder, situational hypoactive
- Psychosexual dysfunction associated with inhibited libido
- Psychosexual dysfunction w inhibited libido
- Psychosexual dysfunction with inhibited libido
- Situational hypoactive sexual desire disorder
- A disorder characterized by a recurrent or persistent lack of desire for sexual activity. The lack of sexual desire is not attributable to another psychiatric disorder or to the physiological effects of substance use or a general medical condition.
- decreased sexual desire NOS (799.81)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F52.0 Hypoactive sexual desire disorder