2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.4
- ICD-9-CM 302.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 302.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by recurrent sexual urges, fantasies, or behaviors involving the exposure of one's genitals to an unsuspecting stranger.
- A disorder in which fantasies about or the act of exposing the genitals to an unsuspecting stranger produces sexual excitement with no attempt at further sexual activity with the stranger.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F65.2 Exhibitionism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 302.4
- Exhibitionism (sexual) 302.4