2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.2
Schizoid personality disorder
- There are 3 ICD-9-CM codes below 301.2 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by an enduring pattern of extreme social detachment and lack of involvement in interpersonal activities, coupled with emotional coldness.
- A personality disorder manifested by a profound defect in the ability to form social relationships, no desire for social involvement, and an indifference to praise or criticism.
- Individuals exhibit a pervasive pattern of indifference to social relationships and a restricted range of emotional experience and expression, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts.
- Personality disorder characterized by alienation, shyness, oversensitivity, seclusiveness, egocentricity, avoidance of intimate relationships, autistic thinking, and withdrawal from and lack of response to the environment.