2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.13
- ICD-9-CM 300.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by sudden, unexpected travel away from one's home or place of work accompanied by an inability to recall one's past; the individual is confused about his or her personal identity and may assume a new identity.
- Subtype of hysterical neurosis; the current classification is dissociative disorders; sudden temporary alterations in the normally integrative functions of consciousness.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F44.1 Dissociative fugue