2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 299.10
Childhood disintegrative disorder, current or active state
- Short description: Childhd disintegr-active.
- ICD-9-CM 299.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 299.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Active disintegrative psychoses
- Childhood disintegrative disorder (CDD)
- Childhood disintegrative disorder, active state
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F84.3 Other childhood disintegrative disorder