2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.30
Major depressive affective disorder, recurrent episode, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Recurr depr psychos-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 296.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 296.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.30: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F33.9 Major depressive disorder, recurrent, unspecified
- Depression, major, recurrent
- Major depression, recurrent
- Major depression, recurrent, seasonal
- Major depressive disorder, seasonal
- Reactive depressive psychosis, recurrent
- Recurrent major depression
- Severe recurrent seasonal major depression