2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.61
- Short description: Lymphocytosis-symptomatc.
- ICD-9-CM 288.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 288.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Lymphocytosis, symptomatic
- Symptomatic lymphocytosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D72.820 Lymphocytosis (symptomatic)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.61
- lymphocytes 288.61
- Lymphocytosis (symptomatic) 288.61