2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.62
Hb-SS disease with crisis
- Short description: Hb-SS disease w crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 282.62 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 282.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute chest syndrome
- Acute sickle cell anemia w splenic sequestration
- Acute sickle cell splenic sequestration crisis
- Hemoglobin S sickling disorder with crisis
- Sickle cell anemia acute crisis splenic sequestrat
- Sickle cell anemia w acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell anemia w crisis
- Sickle cell anemia with acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell anemia, acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell anemia, crisis
- Broad term used to describe several different acute conditions occurring with sickle cell disease, including aplastic crisis, hemolytic crisis, and vasoocclusive crisis.
- Hb-SS disease with vaso-occlusive pain
- Sickle-cell crisis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D57.00 Hb-SS disease with crisis, unspecified