2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 281.2
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 281.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 281.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 281.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 281.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D52.0 Dietary folate deficiency anemia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D52.1 Drug-induced folate deficiency anemia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D52.8 Other folate deficiency anemias
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D52.9 Folate deficiency anemia, unspecified
- Anemia, dietary folate deficiency
- Anemia, megaloblastic, folate deficiency
- Dietary folate deficiency anemia
- Drug induced folate deficiency anemia
- Folate deficiency anemia, drug-induced
- Megaloblastic anemia due to folate deficiency
- Megaloblastic anemia due to poor nutrition
- Congenital folate malabsorption
- Folate or folic acid deficiency anemia:
- Goat's milk anemia
- Nutritional megaloblastic anemia (of infancy)
- Use additional E code to identify drug