2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.83
Iatrogenic carnitine deficiency
- Short description: Iatrogenic carnitine def.
- ICD-9-CM 277.83 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 277.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Carnitine deficiency, iatrogenic
- Carnitine deficiency due to:
- Valproic acid therapy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E71.43 Iatrogenic carnitine deficiency