2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 259.3
Ectopic hormone secretion, not elsewhere classified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Ectopic hormone secr NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 259.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 259.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 259.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 259.3: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E34.2 Ectopic hormone secretion, not elsewhere classified
- Ectopic aldosterone secretion
- Ectopic antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Ectopic calcitonin production
- Ectopic GHRH secretion causing acromegaly
- Ectopic growth hormone secretion
- Ectopic hormone secretion disorder
- Ectopic hyperparathyroidism
- Ectopic parathyroid hormone-related protein secretion
- Ectopic production of endocrine substance
- Ectopic prolactin secretion
- Ectopic renin secretion
- Hypokalemic alkalosis due to diarrhea
- Verner morrison syndrome
- Verner-Morrison syndrome
- ectopic ACTH syndrome (255.0)
- antidiuretic hormone secretion [ADH]