2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 259.1
Precocious sexual development and puberty, not elsewhere classified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Pediatric Only Dx (0-17 years)
- Short description: Sexual precocity NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 259.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 259.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 259.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 259.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E30.1 Precocious puberty
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E30.8 Other disorders of puberty
- Constitutional sexual precocity
- Cryptogenic sexual precocity
- Early menarche
- Precocious pubarche
- Precocious puberty
- Precocious sexual development
- Premature adrenarche
- Premature adrenarche (puberty disorder)
- Premature breast development
- Premature development of the breasts
- Premature menarche
- Sexual precocity, constitutional
- Sexual precocity, cryptogenic
- Sexual precocity: