2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 255.9
Unspecified disorder of adrenal glands
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Adrenal disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 255.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 255.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 255.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 255.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E27.9 Disorder of adrenal gland, unspecified
- Adrenal disorder
- Adrenal incidentaloma
- Adrenal mass
- Bilat adrenal mass
- Bilateral adrenal mass
- Disorder of adrenal gland
- Incidental finding of mass in the adrenal gland
- Left adrenal mass
- Mass of adrenal gland
- Right adrenal mass