2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 255.42
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Mineralcorticoid defcnt.
- ICD-9-CM 255.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 255.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 255.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 255.42: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E27.49 Other adrenocortical insufficiency
- combined glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid deficiency (255.41)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 255.42
- Deficiency, deficient
- mineralocorticoid 255.42
- Hypoaldosteronism 255.42