2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 253.6
Other disorders of neurohypophysis
- Short description: Neurohypophysis dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 253.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 253.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Inappropriate hormone secretion
- Increased exocrine gland secretion
- Syndrome inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Syndrome of inappropriate vasopressin secretion
- A syndrome characterized by abnormal secretion of antidiuretic hormone in conjunction with neoplastic growth occurring anywhere in the body.
- ectopic antidiuretic hormone secretion (259.3)
- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone [ADH]
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E22.2 Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone