2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 253.6
Other disorders of neurohypophysis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Neurohypophysis dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 253.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 253.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 253.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 253.6: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E22.2 Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone
- Inappropriate hormone secretion
- Increased exocrine gland secretion
- Syndrome inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Syndrome of inappropriate vasopressin secretion
- ectopic antidiuretic hormone secretion (259.3)
- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone [ADH]