2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 252.02
Secondary hyperparathyroidism, non-renal
- Short description: Sec hyprprthyrd nonrenal.
- ICD-9-CM 252.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 252.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hyperparathyroidism, secondary (non renal)
- Secondary hyperparathyroidism of nonrenal origin
- Secondary hyperparathyroidism, nonrenal origin
- secondary hyperparathyroidism (of renal origin) (588.81)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E21.1 Secondary hyperparathyroidism, not elsewhere classified