2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 251.2
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hypoglycemia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 251.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 251.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 251.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 251.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E16.2 Hypoglycemia, unspecified
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), reactive
- Hypoglycemia unawareness
- Hypoglycemia, reactive
- Hypoglycemic encephalopathy
- Loss of hypoglycemic warning
- Reactive hypoglycemia
- leucine-induced (270.3)