2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.83
Diabetes with other specified manifestations, type I [juvenile type], uncontrolled
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: DMI oth uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 250.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.83: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.69 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with other specified complication
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.65 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia