2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.30
Diabetes with other coma, type II or unspecified type, not stated as uncontrolled
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: DMII o cm nt st uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 250.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.30: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.641 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hypoglycemia with coma
- Diabetes mellitus, type 2 with ketoacidotic coma
- Diabetes type 2 with hypoglycemic coma
- DM 2 w diabetic ketoacidotic coma
- DM 2 w hypoglycemic coma
- Hypoglycemic coma in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Ketoacidotic coma in type II diabetes mellitus