2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.22
Diabetes with hyperosmolarity, type II or unspecified type, uncontrolled
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: DMII hprosmlr uncontrold.
- ICD-9-CM 250.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 250.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.22: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.00 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity without nonketotic hyperglycemic-hyperosmolar coma (NKHHC)
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.65 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia