2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.02
Diabetes mellitus without mention of complication, type II or unspecified type, uncontrolled
- Short description: DMII wo cmp uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 250.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Diabetes type 2, uncontrolled
- DM 2, uncontrolled
- Type II diabetes mellitus - poor control
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E11.65 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia