2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.02
Diabetes mellitus without mention of complication, type II or unspecified type, uncontrolled
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: DMII wo cmp uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 250.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.02: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.65 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia
- Diabetes type 2, uncontrolled
- DM 2, uncontrolled
- Type II diabetes mellitus - poor control