2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 246.2
Cyst of thyroid
- ICD-9-CM 246.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 246.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abnormal fluid filled sac within the thyroid gland.
- cystadenoma of thyroid (226)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E04.1 Nontoxic single thyroid nodule