2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 241.1
Nontoxic multinodular goiter
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Nontox multinodul goiter.
- ICD-9-CM 241.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 241.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 241.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 241.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E04.2 Nontoxic multinodular goiter
- Iodine deficiency related multinodular thyroid goiter
- Iodine-deficiency-related multinodular endemic goiter
- Multinodular goiter
- Multinodular thyroid goiter
- Non-toxic multinodular goiter
- Nontoxic multinodular thyroid goiter
- Thyroid goiter multinodular
- Thyroid goiter, multinodular
- Thyroid goiter, nontoxic, multinodular
- Multinodular goiter (nontoxic)