2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 238.75
Myelodysplastic syndrome, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Myelodysplastic synd NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 238.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 238.75 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 238.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 238.75: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D46.9 Myelodysplastic syndrome, unspecified
- Myelodysplastic disease
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (clinical)
- Myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 238.75
- Preleukemia 238.75
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- myelodysplastic 238.75
- preleukemic 238.75