2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 219.9
Benign neoplasm of uterus, part unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Benign neo uterus NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 219.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 219.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 219.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 219.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D26.9 Other benign neoplasm of uterus, unspecified
- Benign (not cancer) neoplasm of uterus
- Benign neoplasm of uterus
- Benign neoplasm, uterus