2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 205.3
- There are 3 ICD-9-CM codes below 205.3 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A malignant neoplasm composed of myeloblasts or immature myeloid cells. It occurs in extramedullary sites or the bone.
- A malignant neoplasm composed of myeloblasts, neutrophils and neutrophil precursors.
- A malignant, green-colored tumor of myeloid cells (a type of immature white blood cell). This tumor is usually associated with myelogenous leukemia.
- A tumor mass composed of myeloblasts or immature myeloid cells. It occurs in extramedullary sites or the bone. (who, 2001)
- A tumor mass composed of myeloblasts, neutrophils and neutrophil precursors. Granulocytic sarcoma is the most common type of myeloid sarcoma. (who, 2001)
- An extramedullary tumor of immature myeloid cells or myeloblasts. Granulocytic sarcoma usually occurs with or follows the onset of acute myeloid leukemia.
- Granulocytic sarcoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 205.3
- Balfour's disease (chloroma) 205.3
- Chloroma (M9930/3) 205.3
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Balfour's (chloroma) 205.3
- Myelosarcoma (M9930/3) 205.3
- Sarcoma (M8800/3) - see also Neoplasm, connective tissue, malignant
- granulocytic (M9930/3) 205.3
- myeloid (M9930/3) 205.3