2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 203.82
Other immunoproliferative neoplasms, in relapse
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Oth imnprlf neo-relapse.
- ICD-9-CM 203.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 203.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 203.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 203.82: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C88.8 Other malignant immunoproliferative diseases
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C90.22 Extramedullary plasmacytoma in relapse
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C90.32 Solitary plasmacytoma in relapse
- Extramedullary plasmacytoma, in relapse
- Immunoproliferative neoplasm in relapse
- Immunoproliferative neoplasm, in relapse
- Malignant plasma cell neoplasm, extramedullary plasmacytoma, in relapse