2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.9
Other and unspecified malignant neoplasms of lymphoid and histiocytic tissue
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 202.9 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A neoplastic proliferation of langerhans cells with overtly malignant cytologic features. It can be considered a higher grade variant of langerhans cell histiocytosis (lch) and it can present de novo or progress from antecedent lch. (who, 2001)
- Malignant neoplasms that either originate from the bone marrow (e.g. Myeloid leukemias) or involve the bone marrow as secondary-metastatic tumors (e.g. Metastatic carcinomas to the bone marrow).
- Follicular dendritic cell sarcoma
- Interdigitating dendritic cell sarcoma
- Langerhans cell sarcoma
- Malignant neoplasm of bone marrow NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 202.9
- Sarcoma (M8800/3) - see also Neoplasm, connective tissue, malignant
- follicular dendritic cell 202.9
- interdigitating dendritic cell 202.9
- Langerhans cell 202.9