2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.58
Letterer-siwe disease, lymph nodes of multiple sites
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Letterer-siwe dis mult.
- ICD-9-CM 202.58 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.58 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 202.58.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.58: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C96.0 Multifocal and multisystemic (disseminated) Langerhans-cell histiocytosis
- Letterer-Siwe disease of lymph nodes of multiple sites
- Letterer-Siwe disease, multiple LN sites
- Lymphoma multiple sites lymph node, Letterer Siwe