2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.57
Letterer-siwe disease, spleen
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Letterer-siwe dis spleen.
- ICD-9-CM 202.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 202.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.57: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C96.0 Multifocal and multisystemic (disseminated) Langerhans-cell histiocytosis
- Letterer-Siwe disease of spleen
- Letterer-Siwe disease, spleen
- Lymphoma spleen, Letterer Siwe