2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 192.1
Malignant neoplasm of cerebral meninges
- Short description: Mal neo cerebral mening.
- ICD-9-CM 192.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 192.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cancer of the cerebral meninges
- Meningeal cancer, cerebral
- A primary or metastatic malignant tumor occurring in the meninges, which surround the brain and spinal cord. The most common are meningiomas.
- Dura (mater)
- Falx (cerebelli) (cerebri)
- Meninges NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C70.0 Malignant neoplasm of cerebral meninges
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C70.9 Malignant neoplasm of meninges, unspecified