2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 190.5
Malignant neoplasm of retina
- Short description: Malign neopl retina.
- ICD-9-CM 190.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 190.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cancer of retina, left eye
- Cancer of retina, right eye
- Cancer of the retina, primary
- Cancer of the retina, retinoblastoma
- Malignant melanoma of retina
- Malignant tumor of retina
- Melanoma, retina
- Primary malignant neoplasm of left retina
- Primary malignant neoplasm of right retina
- Retinal cancer
- Retinal cancer, L eye
- Retinal cancer, R eye
- Abnormal growth of cells comprising the retina with malignant characteristics.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C69.20 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified retina