2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 162.8
Malignant neoplasm of other parts of bronchus or lung
- Short description: Mal neo bronch/lung NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 162.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 162.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bronchial or lung cancer, L overlapping sites
- Bronchial or lung cancer, overlapping sites
- Bronchial or lung cancer, R overlapping sites
- Cancer bronchial or lung, left overlapping sites
- Cancer of the bronchus and lung, overlapping sites
- Cancer right bronchial or lung, overlapping sites
- Malignant tumor of lung parenchyma
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of bronchus and lung
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of left bronchus and left lung
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of right bronchus and right lung
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of bronchus or lung whose point of origin cannot be determined
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C34.80 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of unspecified bronchus and lung