2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 162.2
Malignant neoplasm of main bronchus
- Short description: Malig neo main bronchus.
- ICD-9-CM 162.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 162.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bronchial cancer, L main bronchus
- Bronchial cancer, main bronchus
- Bronchial cancer, R main bronchus
- Cancer of the bronchus, main
- Cancer, left main bronchus
- Cancer, right main bronchus
- Primary malignant neoplasm of left main bronchus
- Primary malignant neoplasm of main bronchus
- Primary malignant neoplasm of right main bronchus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C34.00 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified main bronchus