2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 154.1
Malignant neoplasm of rectum
- Short description: Malignant neopl rectum.
- ICD-9-CM 154.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 154.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Adenocarcinoma of rectum
- Adenocarcinoma, rectum
- CA of rectum
- CA rectum, adenoca
- Cancer of the rectum
- Cancer of the rectum, adenocarcinoma
- Cancer rectum melanoma
- Malignant melanoma of rectum
- Malignant tumor of rectum
- Melanoma, rectum
- Primary malignant neoplasm of rectum
- Rectal cancer
- A primary or metastatic malignant neoplasm involving the rectum.
- A primary or metastatic malignant neoplasm that affects the rectum. Representative examples include carcinoma, lymphoma, and sarcoma.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C20 Malignant neoplasm of rectum