2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 132.9
- Short description: Pediculosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 132.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 132.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Infestation by Pediculus
- Parasitic attack or subsistence on the skin by members of the order phthiraptera, especially on humans by pediculus humanus of the family pediculidae. The hair of the head, eyelashes, and pubis is a frequent site of infestation. (from Dorland, 28th ed; stedman, 26th ed)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B85.2 Pediculosis, unspecified