2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 128.9
Helminth infection, unspecified
- Short description: Helminthiasis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 128.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 128.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Arthropathy assoc w helminthiasis
- Arthropathy associated with helminthiasis
- Helminth infection
- Infection due to Class Cestoda and/or Class Trematoda and/or Phylum Nemata (disorder)
- A parasitic infection characterized by the infestation with worms, mainly in the intestine.
- Diseases caused by parasitic worms of the helminth class.
- Infestation with parasitic worms of the helminth class.
- Helminthiasis NOS
- Worms NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B83.9 Helminthiasis, unspecified