2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 117.8
Infection by dematiacious fungi [Phaehyphomycosis]
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Dematiacious fungi inf.
- ICD-9-CM 117.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 117.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 117.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 117.8: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B48.8 Other specified mycoses
- Drechslera hawaiiensis infection
- Infection by Bipolaris hawaiiense
- Infection by Phialophora gougerotii
- Infection by Phialophora jeanselmei
- Phialophora gougerotii infection
- Phialophora jeanselmei infection
- Infection by dematiacious fungi, such as Cladosporium trichoides [bantianum], Dreschlera hawaiiensis, Phialophora gougerotii, Phialophora jeanselmi