2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 112.0
Candidiasis of mouth
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Thrush.
- ICD-9-CM 112.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 112.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 112.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 112.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B37.0 Candidal stomatitis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B37.83 Candidal cheilitis
- Candida of mouth
- Candida of oropharynx
- Candida of tongue
- Candidal cheilitis
- Candidiasis of mouth and esophagus
- Candidiasis of oropharynx
- Candidiasis of tongue