2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 104.0
Nonvenereal endemic syphilis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Nonvenereal endemic syph.
- ICD-9-CM 104.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 104.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 104.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 104.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A65 Nonvenereal syphilis
- Non-venereal endemic syphilis
- Nonvenereal syphilis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 104.0
- Bejel 104.0
- Dichuchwa 104.0
- Njovera 104.0
- Siti 104.0
- Skerljevo 104.0
- Syphilis, syphilitic (acquired) 097.9
- endemic, nonveneral 104.0
- nonvenereal, endemic 104.0