2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 102.6
Bone and joint lesions due to yaws
- Short description: Yaws of bone & joint.
- ICD-9-CM 102.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 102.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Yaws arthritis
- Yaws of bone
- Yaws osteitis
- Goundou of yaws (late)
- Gumma, bone of yaws (late)
- Gummatous osteitis or periostitis of yaws (late)
- Hydrarthrosis of yaws (early) (late)
- Osteitis of yaws (early) (late)
- Periostitis (hypertrophic) of yaws (early) (late)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A66.6 Bone and joint lesions of yaws