2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.55
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis, unspecified genitourinary site
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Ot VD chlm trch unspf gu.
- ICD-9-CM 099.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.55 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 099.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.55: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A56.2 Chlamydial infection of genitourinary tract, unspecified