2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 090.42
Congenital syphilitic meningitis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Congen syph meningitis.
- ICD-9-CM 090.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 090.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 090.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 090.42: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A50.41 Late congenital syphilitic meningitis
- Late congenital syphilitic meningitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 090.42
- Meningitis (basal) (basic) (basilar) (brain) (cerebral) (cervical) (congestive) (diffuse) (hemorrhagic) (infantile) (membranous) (metastatic) (nonspecific) (pontine) (progressive) (simple) (spinal) (subacute) (sympathetica) (toxic) 322.9
- due to
- Syphilis, syphilitic (acquired) 097.9