2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 086.1
Chagas' disease with other organ involvement
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Chagas dis of oth organ.
- ICD-9-CM 086.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 086.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 086.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 086.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B57.5 Chagas' disease (chronic) with other organ involvement
- Chagas' disease with digestive system involvement
- Chagas' disease with nervous system involvement
- Chagas w organ involvement, not heart
- Chagas with organ involvement
- Chagas with organ involvement excluding the heart
- Gastrointestinal system disorder due to Chagas disease
- GI system disorder due to Chagas disease
- Megacolon due to Chagas disease
- Megacolon in Chagas' disease
- Megaesophagus due to Chagas disease
- Megaesophagus in Chagas' disease
- Neurological disorder due to Chagas disease
- American trypanosomiasis with involvement of organ other than heart
- Infection by Trypanosoma cruzi with involvement of organ other than heart
- Any condition classifiable to 086.2 with involvement of organ other than heart