2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 078.1
- There are 4 ICD-9-CM codes below 078.1 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A papilloma virus related epithelial overgrowth. It can be located anywhere on the body though when it involves the perineal region it is generally referred to as condyloma acuminata.
- A raised growth on the surface of the skin or other organ.
- Benign epidermal tumor caused by a papillomavirus or other agent.
- Viral warts due to human papillomavirus