2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 056.79
Rubella with other specified complications
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Rubella complication NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 056.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 056.79 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 056.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 056.79: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B06.81 Rubella pneumonia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B06.89 Other rubella complications
- Endocochlear rubella
- Hemorrhagic rubella
- Rubella arthralgia
- Rubella deafness
- Rubella myocarditis
- Rubella pneumonia
- Rubella retinopathy