2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 036.41
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Meningococc pericarditis.
- ICD-9-CM 036.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 036.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 036.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 036.41: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A39.53 Meningococcal pericarditis